Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Jackson is 2!!!!!


My Sweet Boy, 

       You are 2 years old!  I can't even really believe it.  The memory of you kicking my belly, being born, coming home are still so fresh in my mind.  Everyday you surprise me with something new you've learned.  My constant climber, you always are looking to brave new feats.  Your 2nd year of life was a big one.  You became a big brother! The love you show your sister melts my heart and I'm so proud of how sweet you are.  We also moved from Florida to Utah! You love the parks and camping we do here. Your favorite thing is to RUN. You are my rough and tumble little man.  This past year, I've seen your shyness to new people melt away. You are quick to make new friends and love to make people laugh. You constantly want to be on the stage at church. Playing the drums is your greatest joy. You have your daddy's sense of humor and laugh loudly.  

     You are very sensitive to others feelings, if your sister cries, you give her a hug and make sure she has her paci. Your favorite foods are chocolate! Spanish rice, hash browns, spaghetti, watermelon, celery! you eat celery A LOT. You've discovered Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and sleep with a stuffed one at night. You're a bit of a late talker, but always swift to get your ideas across. You've recently learned to say your sister's name, usually loudly as you wake her up to play with you. You always want her nearby.  Our dog Tele is your best buddy. You look for him first thing in the morning and play with him all day. If you can't find him, its "Tele! Tele! Tele!" until you do. Whenever we have company, you always want to show them your dog. He loves you just as much as you love him. He is always by your side.  

   Jack-Jack, you've made our lives fuller than we ever thought possible. My sweet boy, I'm so thankful you made me a mama. I can't wait to see how God uses your sensitivity and your determination. You've made Daddy and I so proud, just by being you.   Your giant hugs make me warm. Your loud laugh fills my heart. Your silliness makes me laugh. You are my little man. 

Happy Birthday Baby!
I love you to the moon and back, 
Mama



























No comments:

Post a Comment